Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Three Weeks!

Before I get to my post, if you haven't seen the awesome video Eric put together yet, scroll down and check it out! It's worth the viewing. :)  

In other news, Asher is 3 weeks old today!  My little baby has grown out of most of his newborn size clothes and is fitting into his 0-3 month clothes now, which means he finally fits into the cute little pastel blue outfit we brought him home from the hospital in.   I put him in it this morning for his 3 week photo shoot, but since I'm still trying to use up the last few newborn size diapers, which are borderline too small, he promptly leaked poop out onto his little outfit and then spit up down the front all within a few minutes of having it on.  Sooo, I wisened up and put him in a size one diaper and changed him into another adorable outfit, but let me tell you, I'm not sure I'm ready to see him in such big person colors yet.  The pastels still make him look like my tiny little baby, even though he's growing like crazy.  Oh well, he's only three weeks -  he still qualifies as my newborn no matter what he's wearing. :)




#Meagan

No comments: