Friday, October 5, 2012

Asher's 1st Concerto

Asher rarely cries when we're at home, but when he does it's usually because we won't let him play with one of the following items:  the laptop, the remote, the phones, the cameras, you know any of the "toys"  mommy and daddy are playing with but won't let him have.  :)   We make a concerted effort to limit our use of these items when he's awake and playing, with the exception of the camera.  I mentioned in our previous post that he will spend half our weekly photo shoot crying because I won't let him have it, but the video camera is 10 fold as interesting, because it makes a little noise when it turns on, and another when you hit record. Often this means that whenever we go for the video camera because he's doing something adorable, he immediately stops whatever he was doing and reaches/cries for the camera.  So we often start it in the other room and then the first minute of every video we have is of us walking through the house.  Anyway... long story short, I just tell this story to explain to you the reason for the first 15 seconds of this video as I'm bringing the camera out of its muted hiding place while I turned it on. :)

So without further ado,  I present to you... Asher's 1st Concerto!




He went on to play another several minutes, but at 3 minutes, I knew I'd already gone way past the point where anyone but Eric and I and a select few would even watch it in it's entirety, and even if they did, they wouldn't watch it more than once. :) I tend to think the 3rd minute is the cutest, but I'm not skilled enough on here to know how to cut the video down to a shorter clip.  But I think the whole thing was pretty darn cute too, but then I'm not at all biased, am I?   Such a sweet little boy!



#Meagan

No comments: