Tuesday, December 4, 2012

One year of Asher

Well, it seems as though Tuesday has become a bit more of a habit than I'd like to admit.... Cause here it is Tuesday again and the first day this week since last Tuesday that I'm blogging.  At least it'll help you keep up with your habits. :)   Here's a bit of reminiscing over Asher's weekly pictures that debuted at Asher's birthday party.  I don't think it needs much more explanation than that. 



Didn't Eric do an awesome job?!  This ones a keeper... that is my hubby, my baby... and this video. :) 

#Meagan

1 comment:

Beth @ Sawdust and Embryos said...

Ok... LOVE THIS! What a great idea to do a video! I wish I wold have thought of that with the girls weekly pics! Maybe I still will... :)

P.S. Normally I think Asher looks more like Meagan, but that last image of him at the very end? MINI ERIC ALL THE WAY! :)