Friday, November 18, 2011

Nine Month Ultrasound!

Well, I'm not due until tomorrow, so I'm not technically overdue at all yet, but the doctor wanted to make sure everything was okay before going into the weekend and got me started on the post due routine checks.  Long story short, I got to "see" my baby yesterday!  Never thought I'd get to see the baby inside this far along!  Crazy how clear these ultrasounds are!  Anyway, here's a decent pic of his/her face.  The arms are over the mouth and umbilical cord is partially over the eye, but doesn't it have the cutest little chubby cheeks?  I can't stop staring at the pics we got and I really can't wait to see him/her in person!  Just in case you were curious the tests all came back great... baby's is SUPER condition and seems to be healthy as can be!  Praise God!  We love our little baby so much already! :)     



#Meagan

No comments: