Monday, April 23, 2012

5 Months and Catch Up

Alright, we've got some catching up to do.  Life's been nice and busy lately, somewhat taking priority over the posting.  So here's a little catch up.  My thought is that I'll go backwards chronologically.  Hope that's cool with you.

Asher turned 5 months yesterday!  I would include a cute little picture with a "5 months" picture slapped across his chest, but we just never bought those.  Mainly because I didn't know where to look. Well, that was part of it.  And wouldn't you know it, we don't have any pictures from yesterday.  Or today.  Good thing tomorrow is picture Tuesday.

Asher got sick again too, but this time, just a cold or something.  Not sure what this kid has against staying healthy, but I'm going to have to talk some sense into him.
We got a high chair, which Asher now fits in.  It's pretty fun to see him in it, and he's just all about playing when he's in it.  It's a nice chair too.  A big thanks goes out to the grandma's on Meagan's side of the family for that one :)



We aso celebrated Asher's first Easter, in Clarinda at grandma and grandpa Anderson's.  We had some fun with them, as well as the cousins, aunts, and great grandma's!




Meagan, as always, was super excited for the Easter egg hunt...


..and so was Asher.


He was also a regular Picasso when it came to dying Easter eggs too.  Here he is with one of his creations.


Okay, I may have helped a bit.  But he was definitely there.


And finally, I give you the robin's nest that was built and occupied on one of our gutters.  Here is the view from our bedroom window.


I was excited to document the goings-on of the nest and the little chicks that would soon hatch, but sadly they disappeared one day.  I honesly don't know where they went.  There were no shells down below as clues.  I did see a squirrel running around with a tiny frying pan, but I have no concrete evidence.

So that's all for now, though I've got another video I want to load of this new thing Asher has been doing lately.  No, it's not tap dancing.  Yet.  I'll post it soon.

#Eric

No comments: