Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Eric!

Today's is Eric's 28th birthday!  I continue to be reminded of how blessed I am to have him in my life. 

He's an wonderful husband.
He's my knight in shining armor, doing what he can to make my hopes and dreams become reality.  He's our spiritual leader, leading us to prayer when I'm stressing out.
He's my best friend, a blast to hang out with, no matter what we're doing.
He's an extremely competent and responsible manager of our finances.
He's an incredible father. So enthusiatic about everything Asher does, willing to help with just about anything, drags himself out of bed in the middle of the night, when I'm falling apart from sleep deprivation, just to be with me and offer to help.  

I know without a shadow of a doubt that he would give just about anything for Asher and I, do anything for us, and there's no better feeling in the world than having the confidence that he is committed to us forever.  He's a man of extreme integrity and I love him more and more everyday!

Oh, and did I mention how gorgeous he is?!?!  I am one blessed women!   :)  

I love you, honey! Happy Birthday!





 
  #Meagan

1 comment:

Fisch Tales said...

Happy birthday Bud! Asher looks adorable in the pics!