Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Asher, The Talented... a.k.a. The State Fair, Part 1


We had NO idea our son was so talented... or so sneaky!

Who knew he raises turkeys,

"Yeah, that's right..."

"Whoa, I look awesome in that previous pic!"

 cows,

"It's soo heavy, mom!"

cartoon pigs, too???... daddy knew, I guess,

"Uhh... sorry, I didn't tell you., mom."

...well, I admit I knew he was in FFA...,


but I had NO idea he was a bee keeper too!

"I LOVE keeping bees!"

Yeah, our son is pretty awesome!  Way to go buddy!

"arghhh"

Okay, Okay... we'll have the serious pics up tomorrow... or maybe later today.  But check back because there's some truly adorable pics of him seeing and petting animals for the very first time!  So many firsts for him at the fair. :)  We really had a blast with him!

#Meagan 

No comments: