Saturday, August 4, 2012

Music to my ears...

Asher was being somewhat frustrating to me this afternoon, not for any big reason other than he was getting a little over tired and wasn't really cooperating with the going to sleep business, plus the fact that our lunch was boiling over and Eric was in the shower didn't help... but then as things were settling down, I heard for the very first time - "ma ma." And every crazy moment of the day was worth it. :)

Now I know he wasn't probably talking to me, just babbling like he always does, BUT it was the first time he's EVER made the "m" sound and it wasn't ma ma ma ma ma... it was just "mama". Anyway, just wanted to record this little moment in history... or well on the blog at least. :)

  Here's a few pics of our sweet boy from the last few weeks...










#Meagan

No comments: