Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crazy day

It's a crazy day 'round here so this is going to be short. 

For one, we were at the State Fair yesterday (which was super fun and we got some awesome pics that I'll share tomorrow!) but it always throws my week off a bit when we're gone on a Monday. Things that I usually do on Monday (like laundry and grocery shopping) don't get done and disasters happen... like no clean undies.... oops :)  Sorry if that was too much infomation.  But there was definitely some speed laundry going on this mornin'!   

Secondly, we started a simple project this weekend that I thought might take an hour that morphed into a much larger project that's cluttering my entire upstairs and which I'm STILL trying to wrap up.  Why does that always happen with my projects???

Thirdly, we're hosting our bible study tonight, so I'd better get back to tidying the house and folding laundry so people don't have to sit on the piles of clean clothes that are all over our couch! 

So, anyway, here's Asher's pic of the week - check that off the super long to-do list for the day!  I know I'll appreciate having these pictures in the long run, and most the time I love taking them, but some Tuesday mornings (like this one) it feels like just one more thing to do!  Though he's as adorable as always...


Can't wait to share our pics from the fair so be sure to check back tomorrow!!!

#Meagan

No comments: