Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sleepy boy

We decided to take our weekly pictures first thing this morning.  He was happy as a lark, but it still took a while to get this smile...


Most of the first few pictures we took looked more like this... just not quite awake yet. :)  Makes me laugh every time I look at it!  :)  


Anyway, we're thrilled that it's finally cooling down.  There were very few days in July when we wanted to brave the heat and venture outdoors.  So we're definitely soaking up the cool mornings and getting out for walks and to just laze in the yard!  It got down to the 40s here in the early morning hours and the house this morning was pretty cool so we got dressed all snuggly-like.  Welcome early fall!  But I doubt we'll get to leave the sweatshirts on too long... it is still August in Iowa after all. :) 

Asher is going to be nine months tomorrow!  I continue to remain in disbelief over how fast time is going, how big he is getting, how fast he is growing.  BUT with that, he's just continued to be more fun everyday - since the day he was born, I think! :)   We just get to see more of his little personality and he is more interactive all the time! I'll give you a more thorough update on him tomorrow though.  I've got a nine month blog post idea in the works!  So you'll just have to wait until then! :)

Happy Tuesday!

#Meagan

No comments: