Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 months already?!

Our baby boy will be 10 months on Saturday!  That's hard to believe!   His newest accomplishments include discovering volume (his babbling I think just got twice as loud), coloring (yes, he colors by himself and adores it! I have the best story about that that I'll share soon), getting a second tooth (he's now got both bottom teeth sprouting), and as of this morning started "crawling" (by which I mean scooting)!  He's an absolute delight!   

The extreme stranger/separation anxiety rages on, which doesn't affect me much during the daily goings on, but there is no handing him off to anyone when we're outside of the house unless we want him to cry until he can't breathe.  Makes it difficult to leave him with a sitter, but thankfully he'll do "okay" with familiar people in our own home.  A good thing since I'm on jury duty this month and next.  Nursery on Sunday mornings, though, definitely not okay.  I think it's been three months since I've been able to sit through an entire church service... alas, I comfort myself by remembering that everything is just a phase...

We're starting to brainstorm Halloween costumes and 1st birthday party plans (can that really be just around the corner?!?) ...it's going to be a fun fall!

 
The adorable outfit he's wearing is marked 3-6 months... but during that phase of his life it was pretty huge on him (and he is/was not a small boy).  I was worried that by the time cool weather returned he'd have grown out of it and barely gotten to wear it, but to my surprise, it fits perfectly!  Thanks again to Aunt Lyndsey and Uncle Brandon!  He's worn it once before for a Tuesday pic, click here to see! It's worth a peek to see how much he's changed! :)   

 

Happy Tuesday!  Get out and enjoy the cool weather!

#Meagan 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The outfit fits MUCH better now! too cute :)