Friday, February 17, 2012

A random thought regarding Norwex...

Okay so I've never been able to attend a Norwex party when I've been invited, so I really don't know that much about it.  I've been given wash cloths before... I'm not sure what they're called... some for my counter that I'm not supposed to use for dishes, and some for the baby.  They're supposed to have some special properties, but they just seem like normal old wash cloths to me.  

BUT THEN...  my mom gave me the "Polish" cloth for windows and mirrors for valentines day and I can not contain my amazement!!!  I just wash the surface down with water with any old rag and then just dry with this polish cloth, and it's 100 % streak free and shinier than it's been in a long time!  I even used it to dry off my black oven top last night after scrubbing all the food junk off, and I think I literally could have seen my face in it.  Norwex, you've won me over.  When's the next party?

Oh and thanks, mom! :)

No comments: