Monday, February 27, 2012

Relaxing Weekend...

We had a nice relaxing weekend! And also captured a few photos that I think are worth sharing. :)

Asher spent some time bathing, and while pretty indifferent about bath time in general, he's finally got something to say:

Dear Mom and Dad,
I think it's just about time to stop giving me baths in the kitchen sink, don't you???  I mean, seriously, check it out.  Love, Asher



We think he's pretty cute.



Eric also taught himself how to fold fitted sheets using a link on my pinterest page.  I told him he just became the official sheet folder in the family. ;)  Didn't he do awesome?  My sister-in-law shared this weekend that she just wads them up and smashes them...  my method wasn't too different.  


Back to Asher's growing though, isn't this crazy?  The perspective is a little off, but if you look at where his head is relative to the arm rest, this is Asher from 2 weeks to 3 months...


And he's now pretty stable with his head... so we borrowed a friend's bumbo which he seems to enjoy. (Thanks, Satomi!)  Though here he looks about as indifferent as he acts during bath time. 




Anyway, the laugh was by far the best part of the weekend... scroll down for the video if you missed it!  But we just wanted to share some of the less exciting, but equally monumental moments of the weekend. 

#Meagan

No comments: