Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some random thoughts...

So here's the pic of the week. I'm drawing a blank for what to write.  So here's a random conglomeration of thoughts.  (Is that even a word?)
  • Holding himself upright is easier for him every week... we have fewer and fewer flop over moments during our photo sessions each week.
  • Asher continues to delight us with new developments seemingly everyday. He's more chatty, more engagable (again is that a word?), more surprising. 
  • Days seem to be getting easier and easier as I'm really settling into being a stay at home mom. Things seem less overwhelming and I can handle most things most days... but then sometimes out of the blue things just seem really hard again.  Like last night when I was dead exhausted and he just wouldn't go to sleep. But thankfully it doesn't happen all that often. AND he took a two hour nap for me this morning.  I also took a two hour nap.
  • We're heading to Minneapolis this weekend to celebrate a couple birthdays with my family.  We're going skiing...well, Eric will at least.  I haven't figured out the logistics with Asher yet, even though grandma is more than willing to babysit!
  • February 19th Asher will be dedicated at our church's 10:30 service.  We'd love to have as many family and friends there that can make it, as it's more of a public commitment on all our parts to do our best to raise him up to love Jesus.   
  • I think that's it for now.




Look at those blue eyes...

No comments: