Tuesday, January 17, 2012

8 weeks

Well my baby boy is going to be two months already on Sunday.  Crazy how fast time flies.  We're starting to get into some routines 'round here.  Asher's a pretty good napper in the afternoons - most days - so I usually have 2-4 hours to get things done, which I appreciate since he's not much of a napper in the mornings and I'm lucky if I can do anything besides take a 2 minute shower and throw on some clothes.  :)  Nights are still the big unknown... usually he has me up every 3-4 hours... but last night he skipped a feeding entirely and went 7 hours for the first time between eating!   After his 6 hour stretch last week, I'm getting hopeful that my zombie days are soon to be over. 

Anyway here's this week's pic.  Eric told me I had to start just picking one, so we could scroll down and more easily see his growth from week to week. So I promised I'd try. By the way, it's outfit number 5 for today.  We decided after the big blowout on Sunday that it was time to move our big boy up into size 2 diapers, and were justified in our decision today as I used up the last three size 1 diapers this morning and he leaked through each and every one.  Not sure it was worth it.  Anyway, we haven't had a leak in the size 2 yet!  So hopefully the outfit count for today stabilizes.  I think that's enough laundry for one little boy to produce in one day!

Enjoy our sweetie pie! 


Okay, okay, I promised I'd try for only one pic, but I just couldn't pass this one up!

#Meagan

No comments: