Monday, January 30, 2012

Chatty

Although he can't form words yet, Asher still likes to do a bit of chatting.  Whether he's laying down to get his diaper changed or hanging out on the couch with mom or dad, if he's got a full belly and isn't tired, he's letting you know what's up.  More often than not, however, he gets a little shy/obstinate around the camera.  I think that he hears the little chime of the camera starting up and he just stops doing whatever funny or cute.  This time I did get him in a bit of a chatty mood.  Enjoy :)



He's a blast, and he's aaaalmost ready to laugh!

Also, today he spit up on my face.


And last night I found him trying to climb up the back of the couch...



Today the couch, tomorrow Everest!

#Eric



1 comment:

Heidi said...

He'll probably be talking before Anthony!! I'd maybe even bet on it! ;) So Cute!!
Heidi