Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May!

Happy May Day!  Today's one of my favorite holidays (okay, okay, I know say that every holiday, I'm just a holiday lover).  Unfortunately, it snuck up on me and I'm kinda sad I'm not compiling May baskets today.  BUT I am super excited to be able to make them with Asher next year and in the years to come.  I figure holidays are just that much more fun to celebrate when you're also creating traditions for your children, and I'm absolutely looking forward to celebrating holidays next year when Asher's more capable of appreciating them!

I think I also like the day cause it's the start of my birthday month! So happy May to me. :) 

Anyway, it's Tuesday, Asher's picture day, so let's chat about him. :)   He'll celebrate his 1/2 birthday in May as well, which is also sneaking up on me.  How did our little guy get so big already?!  And yet I love the new developments that each stage brings!  He's constantly more interactive, which is a super big deal when it's just him and me at home by ourselves for 8 hours everyday.  Most days, we have a blast!  :)  

I want to make sure you notice that he's sitting up all by himself in the pic today!  Sure he topples pretty quick, but he's more stable everyday!  And when I leaned him back against the chair he kept pulling himself up into a sitting position all by himself!  (In fact, it was tough to get a pic of him upright, because by the time I'd get the camera ready again -after propping him back up- he had sat forward and toppled again!) 




Just when I thought we were done with the toppling over... he's trying something new... but it sure is fun to watch...


#Meagan
    

No comments: